For one of our clients, a global manufacturer and distributor of high-quality products, services and solutions, we are looking for an Account Manager to work in Ghana.
Account Manager is responsible to perform all the sales activates in assigned region through key accounts and supporting channel partners, directing and providing support to achieve maximum growth and profitability in line with organizational values, vision and objectives.
- Ensure achievement of budgeted numbers of sales, net contribution
- Ensuring discipline in parameters like DSO and full support to credit control teams
- Adherent to all the Company Policies, Procedure and business ethics
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/ON-GOING FUNCTIONS:
- Manage key Accounts and distributors to achieve the overall objective of sales numbers
- Provide best in class customer experience by continuous alignment with operations teams
- Regular reporting on performance, pipeline outlook, market and competitor developments
- Regular feedback and interaction with marketing team to execute effective campaigns
- Regular performance reviews with channel partners to identify growth opportunities and remove obstacles
- Sc./ M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biology or any other related discipline
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience in laboratory supplies industry with min. Broad experience is preferred (chemicals, consumables and smaller equipment) along channel management experience