Our client, a leading global technology consulting organization is overseeing a major digital transformation with a leading financial services/banking client in Riyadh. They require a team of Technology Architects to support the transformation strategy, architectural design and modelling of the future state architecture for this client.
This contract role is expected to be renewed and extended.
- Lead the Channels Architecture journey across mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, guiding a transformation to complete digital journeys.
- You will oversee the corporate customer onboarding experience including entitlements of staff.
- You will guide the KYC experience across all channels during the digitization process.
- Responsible for integration architecture across all applications including web and mobile apps.
Technical environment: DOJO / J2EE/ Spring Boot / PCF / Spring Integration / WAS / Cordova / HTML 5 / REACT Native / REACT JS / Angular.
- 8-10 years in channels architecture mapping and designing of digital transformation journeys across core banking platforms and channels.
- Solid KYC and Online Banking experience.
- Knowledge in web and mobile software architectures
- Software development experience in frontend technologies such as React, Angular, Vue.js, NodeJS, AEM, J2EE etc
- Experience in design patterns
- Experience in application development in a container based architecture & API based architecture.
- Experience in integration technologies such as MQ, Broker, API, Gateways, BPM
- Experience in developing/adhering to various security controls
- Experience in database PL/SQL programming
- Experience in developing different UML diagrams to present sol designs
Dependent on experience.