Do you want to play a significant role in the development of chemical engineering and design for a cutting-edge clean energy organization?
Adding value and expertise to a well-known growing global organization, also operating in Canada, our client, Moltex Energy, is currently looking for a Chemical Engineer. This position based in New Brunswick, Canada.
As the Chemical Engineer, you will lead the chemical, engineering, and design for Molex’s Waste to Stable Salt (WATSS) fuel process and Stable Salt Reactor development.
With your advanced problem-solving skills, you will use your effective communication, collaborative team and technical skills and will:
- Development of the chemical separation process and the integration of the systems and components of the nuclear fuel conversion facility, as well as supporting the reactor design team as needed.
- Develop the chemical processes to achieve the WATSS concept at an industrial scale based on fundamental and applied research.
- Establish design criteria for the processing facility based on regulatory and business requirements.
- Perform hazard analysis to identify internal and external hazards of the facility.
- Develop and agree to schedules and budgets for all engineering and design tasks.
- Technical assessment and management of engineering service companies, manufacturers and research teams.
- Degree qualified chemical/process engineer, or similar engineering disciplines.
- 5 years plus experience in chemical engineering or process engineering.
- Experience in facility or process design.
- Knowledge of radiochemistry or pyro chemistry, material, and corrosion.
- Experience in applying industrial standards and codes.
- Supplier management experience.
- Master’s or higher degree in chemical engineering or similar engineering disciplines.
to be discussed.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, we can only consider applicants who are eligible to work in Canada.