For a well-known client in the Northeastern US, we are searching for two Civil Field Engineers for a 12 month contract-to-hire role.
The Civil Field Engineer role will work directly with the Project Manager to complete a large concrete construction project. This role is located at Oyster Creek, and is offered as a 12 month contract role with a possibility to transition to a direct hire role with our client.
- Technical oversight of field construction activities
- Assist with procurement, fabrication, installation, modification and maintenance of systems and components
- Coordinate with design agencies
- Perform walk-downs and reviews
- Inspects/verifies materials, equipment, and construction workmanship meet requirements and are compatible with specifications and code requirements
- Review vendor documents/information
- Verify field conditions with design output
- Ensure incoming materials meet requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have previous experience with ACI Concrete Codes
- Previous Commercial Nuclear experience is required
- Previous experience on larger capital construction projects is required
- 5-10 years of previous experience is ideal