For one of our clients in Finland, we are urgently looking for a Contract Manager to facilitate the successful completion of the new build NPP Project while protecting the short and long-term interests of our client. This is an initial 2-year contract with a possible extension to be based on site.
The Contract Manager will be a member of the Project Contract Management team. According to the specific tasks assigned to the Contract Manager, s/he will be required to collaborate widely across the Project Team, with operational disciplines as well as other support disciplines, in particular, legal, scheduling, finance and supply chain. In addition, s/he may be required to participate in meetings with operator and contractors sides.
– Developing constructive contractual relationships
– Building defensive/offensive claim dossiers against the operator
– Liaising with legal department in order to identify, implement and track claim positions and failures
– Advising the Project Director on contractual aspects
– Increasing awareness and implementing behavioural changes among the Operational Project Team
– Coordinating closely with other on-site support function teams (time schedule, supply chain and finance).
– Min. of 10 yrs of experience in contract management (customer and/or suppliers)
– Ability to rapidly and sufficiently understand the crux of a given subject
– Be able to extract the essence of the contractual issue and express it clearly and concisely, especially in writing
– Able to work well independently while enjoying teamwork
– Experience in complex industrial and multicultural projects (energy, building or transport)
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.