Working in support of Longenecker & Associates, Thomas Thor USA is currently seeking a Contractor Assurance & QA Data Analytics Specialist. This is a permanent position to be based in Los Alamos, NM.
The QA & Transformation (QA&T) Program organization will lead and assess LLCC-wide efforts to ensure that N3B’s organizational culture, safety culture and safety conscious work environment are in complete alignment. The three critical organizational elements needed to fully align these cultures are Leadership, Engaged Employees and continuous Organizational Learning.
Primary job responsibilities are as follows:
- Under the direction of the Contractor Assurance System (CAS) Manager, function as the (CAS) and QA Data Analytics Specialist to provide statistical analyses and trend reports to Program Manager (PM) organization(s). This includes oversight and management of:
- Key Performance Indicators
- Performance Metrics
- Trend Analyses
- Weekly and Monthly Performance Metrics
- Generation of CAS Adhoc reports and graphs
- Support QA statistical analyses to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work with the PM(s) to develop and maintain Contractor Assurance System Key Performance Indicators and Metrics.
- Attain qualifications to lead and perform causal analyses
- Lead and/or perform causal analyses on identified issues as needed
- Periodic review and revision of assigned CAS procedures
Develop proficiency regarding the use of the DevonWay integrated CAS (iCAS) suite of modules used to support CAS implementation
- Effectively work with other CAS members in a team environment to provide support, as needed.
- Other mission related duties assigned by the CAS Manager.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field and at least 5-10 years of relevant experience; or at least 5 years of demonstrated and relevant experience in lieu of
- Knowledge of statistical methods, data analytics, math, grammar, spelling, and
- Utilize software applications needed in the position, including:
- Analytical software
- Statistical Analysis Software
- Advanced Spreadsheet Proficiency
- Word processing and Presentation software
- Advanced degree in mathematics and/or statistics preferred
- Certified Causal Analyst (Blue Dragon) and plus
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- Lean, Lean 6Sigma, green and/or black belt, and/or Value Engineering Certifications highly desired