Are you willing to play a significant role in the commercial and strategic development of a major organization in the engineering sector?
Our client is looking for a driven individual to join as a senior member of the Sales & Marketing division, focusing on growing their infrastructure & commercial engineering business unit under their subsidiary.
The successful candidate will work with the leadership team to identify and develop a pipeline of new opportunities to meet operational and strategic objectives. Additionally, you will play a significant role in the strategic development and implementation of the organization’s operational strategy as they invest in new markets and offices within Canada. If you are collaborative, strategic, and believe in hard work while having fun will breed success, then this position is tailor-made for you.
- Develop and lead relationship management and overall sales and business development activities for commercial, industrial, and municipal clients within Canada (Major Ontario focus).
- Maintain existing client relationships in both private and public sectors.
- Build relationships with senior executives and key buying influences as a trusted business adviser with relevant technical knowledge, enabling a deep understanding of customer strategies and needs; use that insight to generate sales opportunities and facilitate revenue growth across all service areas.
- Provide executive oversight to ensure successful project delivery, leading to customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Apply knowledge of customer business strategies, competitor intelligence and market trends to inform and influence marketing, strategic planning, and product/service/technology development.
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
- Professional Engineering designation for the Province of Ontario.
- 8+ years of experience in commercial/industrial/residential, infrastructure, transportation or energy sectors
- Demonstrated experience of leadership, personal accountability, persistent and goal oriented
- Strong business acumen with an aptitude for improving processes
- Experience of multi-disciplinary projects within the context of a professional services provider.
- Experience in project and resource management, and direct customer interface typically acquired through progressively more responsible and varied leadership assignments.
- Lead/reinforce the use of the customer relations management tool (Microsoft D365) to manage the orders entered pipeline and associated actions to achieve target objectives.
- Utilize key strategic selling principles as included in the Miller Heiman Strategic Selling model.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, we can only consider applicants who are eligible to work in Canada and who are already located in the country.