Do you have experience in electrical work orders and blocking in power plants or oil&gas industry, and you are available for your next assignment?
Join a new-build nuclear power plant in Finland and get valuable experience from the fuel loading phase in your resume.
You will use your expertise in technical clarification of work orders, blocking and establishing safe work conditions for in-field operator teams.
– Technical clarification of work orders/permits to test and creation and validation of blockings/simulations
– Execution of blockings and simulations.
– Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
– Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units
– Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
You have an Electrical engineering degree, or you are experienced qualified journeyman/craftsman/tradesman, with 5 years’ relevant experience in power plants, oil and gas plants or manufacturing plants. You also have 5 years’ experience with electrical work orders and blockings as a user or 2 years as a provider.
You have a good general understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology and excellent understanding in electrical technology.
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.