We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Test Engineer to support an Initial Testing Group in Waynesboro, GA.
This is a contracted position to be based at Plant Vogtle 3&4.
- Majority field and walk-down work, testing related activities.
- Office setting, construction site, and field work.
- Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
- This is a 60+ hour per week position and will require shift work, including rotating and night shifts.
- Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages.
- Individuals must be able to be qualified as a test engineer per NQA-1-11994.
- We are currently recruiting applicants that are legally entitled to work in the United States.
- Individuals are desired with backgrounds in testing, commission and troubleshooting turbines, diesel generators and other BOP (Balance of Plant) equipment.
- Individuals should have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).