Want to change your user status into issuer when it comes to work orders/permits?
Our client in Finland needs your help finalizing this mega-project and offers valuable work experience in a new-build nuclear powerplant.
As an Electrical PTW officer, you will be technically clarifying work orders and permits to test, as well as creating and validating blockings/simulations. Execution of the blockings and simulations are also your responsibilities.
Besides the already mentioned, you will be:
– Overseeing the In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions
– Coordinating activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units
– Preparing Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
You have an Electrical Engineering Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in power plants, oil and gas plants or manufacturing plants>
You have been working with electrical work orders as a user for a minimum of five years, or 2 years as a provider.
You also have
– very detailed knowledge about the electrical process documentation and ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field.
– A general understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology are also expected.
Applications by Thursday the 10th of June.
Mira has over six years of experience in the recruitment industry. As Recruiter at Thomas Thor Associates, she focuses mainly on Finland and continental Europe.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.