For our well-known client in Eurajoki, Finland we are looking for a Mechanical PTW Officer for a contractor role until the end of January 2021.
In this role, you would be responsible for the technical clarification of work orders and/or permits to test as well the creation and validation of blockings/simulations.
The tasks as Mechanical PTW Officer will include besides the already mentioned above:
– Execution of blockings and simulations
– Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
– Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units
– Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
– Mechanical engineering degree or Diploma, or sufficient experience gained in a similar role in a NPP
– 5 years’ relevant experience in power plants, oil and gas plants, manufacturing plants
– 5 years’ experience with mechanical work orders and blockings as a user or 2 years as a provider
– Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation.
– Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
– General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology
– General understanding of electrical technology
– Computer literacy in MS-Office
– Ability to use different project databases, software etc.
– Working experience in Permit to work offices
– English (fluent)
– Experience in nuclear power plants
– Knowledge about EPR technology
– Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
Mira has over six years of experience in the recruitment industry. As Recruiter at Thomas Thor Associates, she focuses mainly on Finland and continental Europe.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.