Looking to make an impact on nuclear projects?
We have an opportunity for you to use your document management experience to assist in major project delivery. You will have experience working in highly regulated areas where information security and confidentiality is key.
In addition, you will:
- Assist the records manager in the preparation of an Information and Records Management Plan
- Assist the Records Manager in establishing and maintaining information management protocols and the storage/filing principles for Project Delivery Information (PDI)
- Maintain the definitive media library (DML) of logical and physical relationships of information assets.
- Create and maintain libraries within the Common Data Environment and other electronic storage areas to hold PDI
- Collect and collate metrics relative to information management assets, the graphical and non-graphical data acquired by the project.
- Support the Information Manager in the development of a Project Benchmarking approach that aligns with Infrastructure Projects Authority ‘Best Practice in Benchmarking’
- Assists the Records manager in establishing and maintaining Project History manual/documentation that describes Project Lifecycle events and acts as information signpost/context at assessment points
To be successful in this role, you will have experience with the Microsoft Office suite with the ability to prepare management documents and presentations. This role could suit a Document Controller/Records Assistant background with project support experience, preferably in a highly regulated area.
If this sounds like you, Thomas Thor would like to hear from you. Please contact Lisa Stanger on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01946 551966 for more details.