Our client is an international company with Belgian roots, providing worldwide life-cycle consultancy and engineering. For their nuclear entity in Brussels that supports Nuclear Operators in their challenges of operating plants safely, we are currently looking for someone who can contribute in the design of radwaste solutions in connection with their decommissioning activities.
The Design Engineers with nuclear industry experience and fluency in French or Dutch will work on multiple nuclear power plants and to offer their expertise in decommissioning and radwaste management.
Participate to the preparation of bids, the studies and the projects regarding Radioactive Waste Management and Decommissioning by:
• Applying your in-depth expertise about treatment and conditioning systems of solid waste and liquid & gaseous effluents;
• Specifying systems and/or equipment that meet clients’ requirements;
• Being the contact with the equipment suppliers;
• Establishing the equipment lay-out drawings with designers and draftsmen;
• Following up the contractors during the site commissioning phase;
• Using computer codes developed for evaluating decommissioning costs;
• Developing sensitivity studies with those codes, especially regarding radwaste management techniques and strategies implemented and their impact on the decommissioning planning and costs.
Anelia Koleva est spécialisée dans les marchés nucléaires européens. Très expérimentée et avec une vaste connaissance des besoins de tout le cycle de vie d'une centrale nucléaire, Anelia sait où trouver les candidats - cadres seniors, exécutifs, en missions permanentes ou freelance - qui viendront enrichir l'activité de ses clients.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.