For one of our clients operating in Finland, we are looking for a System Handover Lead. With your team, you will be involved in all Nuclear Island systems transfers from Construction Organization to the Commissioning and Operations Organizations. This is a 7-month contractor role placed on-site in Eurajoki, Finland.
As System Handover Lead you coordinate the progress of specific technical topics with complicated or multi-party interfaces leading to the completion of systems selected by the Project through Readiness Assessment Reviews.
– Daily business such as Coordinating the completion of required tasks to ensure (sub)-system completion and handover; Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed and supervise the transfer processes according to Commissioning Procedure; Consolidates related information and defines the progress of each system for engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
– Periodic review in order to track the progress (Remaining activities; Open points review and closure action and Schedule. Defines completion actions and tracks in a recorded dashboard, and Transfer preparation
– Organize inspections
– Open Points management: Database management; Coordinating transforming open points into scheduling; Transfers analysis and workshops animation; close interaction and interface with the end customer »s management/inspection team and with project teams
– Risks management; in charge of highlighting potential new risks and updating the existing Risk Registers
– Interface with the Owner: Commissioning / Operations (IOI) organization; Readiness Review; LCI/KOT inspection preparation and execution; Cooperation regarding files completion and readiness; Open Points management; Specific technical points treatment
– Direct interface with the end customer and The Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority.
– Sufficient Engineer degree
– Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance) incl. project management, contract management, or strategic planning
– Specifically, experience in large projects management.
– Ability to lead complex negotiation to reach agreements; to monitor and re-negotiate; make decisions; mitigate risks and manage disputes associated with contracts and stakeholders.
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites, Access and/or Excel (data analysis)
– Document writing capacity
– Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries
– Excellent English language skills
– Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) technology knowledge
– Good interpersonal skills
– Client & results-oriented
– Attention to detail
Mira has over six years of experience in the recruitment industry. As Recruiter at Thomas Thor Associates, she focuses mainly on Finland and continental Europe.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.