Do you want to play a significant role in the commercial and technical development of a major organization in the engineering sector?
Adding value and expertise to a well-known global organizational, also operating in Canada, our client is currently looking for a Civil Engineering Lead. This is a permanent position based in Stratford, Ontario, Canada.
As a Civil Engineering Lead, you will oversee other Civil Engineers and staff in the overall project management of private, commercial, industrial, and municipal clients within Canada. In addition, you will have the opportunity to harness your developed skills in Business Development to win bid and proposals, while leading and growing your high performing team.
You would build on your experience and existing network (Major Ontario focus) to:
- Apply your deep engineering knowledge in planning and conducting projects using strong leadership to guide work progress through to completion including involvement and oversight in the preparation of reports, studies, plans, and design services along with preparation of documentation, specifications, and prototypes.
- Being innovative with an eye on the market and devising new approaches, modifying existing processes and understanding how to drive growth.
- Maintain existing client relationships in both private and public sectors.
- Effective communicator who can build relationships with senior executives and various lines of business and provide motivation, mentorship, and guidance to team members as a trusted adviser with relevant technical knowledge.
- Proven successful project delivery services leading to customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
The successful candidate will combine his/her knowledge in design engineering along with the following:
- Professional Engineering designation for the Province of Ontario; degree in Civil Engineering or Applied Science (Civil)
- 7-10 years of experience in civil infrastructure (municipal as well as commercial, industrial, or residential)
- Involvement in multi-disciplinary projects within the context of a professional services provider.
- Good command of software’s such as Civil 3D, PCSWMM, MIDUSS.
- Leveraging your existing network and opportunities within a competitive marketplace.
- Ability to manage people and projects in a matrixed environment.
- PMP or understanding of Project Management principles.
- Strong business acumen with an aptitude for improving processes.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, we can only consider applicants who are eligible to work in Canada and who are already located in the country.