This is an exciting opportunity for a Cultural Development Manager located in Cumbria, UK.
As a Cultural Development Manager (CDM), you will enable Cultural Development Leads and Project Leaders to develop and maintain a culture of choice. Your support will advance delivery of the project mission whilst ensuring the well-being and safety of the project team. As a CDM you will facilitate the development of the project culture, embed new ways of working and will enable all parties to take personal responsibility and participate fully.
As a CDM you will:
- Facilitate a clear vision for the desired project culture and a supporting development plan, aligned to the management plan and its evolution by creating alignment to the project vision, and culture focussing on behaviours, health and safety and delivery and sharing across all stakeholders.
- Develop guidance for culture change for all parties by creating service relationship dashboards, simple illustrative models, facilitate self-assessment against behavioural competencies, develop relationships across the project to ensure a consistent approach and reinforcement.
- Support the Transformation Director, celebrate successes, provide examples and periodic check ins with teams to keep abreast of concerns and well-being, identify and share lessons learned from various sources, as well as, ensuring visible leadership and consistent demonstration of the desired culture and evaluate mental health.
- Embed cultural changes by identifying problems and initiating appropriate corrective actions, ensure working practices are revised and address institutional barriers.
- Maintain long term cultural changes by supporting leaders with investigations and resolution and taking appropriate action from ATLAS events, anticipate developments that may impact the culture, take the lead on the project culture transition management and ensure compliance with ISO Standard 44001.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have worked in a managerial role within cultural development or transformation on major projects as well as hold, or able to obtain, security clearance. If you have experience implementing recognised best practice business change, working on cultural transformation programmes and creating highly collaborative project delivery cultures, ideally within nuclear or other highly regulated industries, we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Lisa Stanger on email@example.com or 01946 551966.