Thomas Thor Associates are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner of Cyclife UK. As a key player in Decommissioning and Waste Management, Cyclife is a brand created by EDF Group dedicated to decommissioning project and waste issues.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the process of producing the first AGR nuclear island digital twin from initial business case through to deployment on site, including laser scanning, incorporation of historical information and 3D modelling. The role will require stakeholder engagement with our client, Magnox and NDA and in-depth technical knowledge of the needs associated with the development of a digital twin for future decommissioning projects. The initial focus of the role will be based around data analysis and Operational Feedback Experience gathering, which will then be used to develop a fully underpinned programme of work, and associated quantified cost vs benefit analysis.
In a longer term, the role will involve the management of the activities associated with the deployment of the programme of work on one pilot site, and, if successful, all of the UK AGR fleet.
• Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders, including Cyclife UK, EDF in France and in the UK to gather site knowledge data and establish a baseline and associated future strategy for development of a digital twin
• External stakeholder engagement, including with Magnox/NDA and Government
• Development of a fully underpinned and costed programme of work for the development of a digital twin for the first AGR station
• Production of a quantified business case and cost vs benefit analysis for presentation to senior executives
• Procurement and management of supply chain.
• Working collaboratively with the supply chain and internal teams to secure improvements in data quality and ensure that the benefits of deploying digital twin approaches to project delivery are realised.
• Procurement and management of on-site laser scanning from 2022 onwards.
• Procurement and/or management of 3D modelling from 2022/3 onwards.
• Experience of constructing a digital twin from cradle to grave.
• Experience of managing technical information in a complex environment or project.
• Experience of producing business cases, change management and business improvement.
• Experience of working as part of multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams.
• Experience of working on a nuclear licensed site would be an advantage.
• Experience of decommissioning major/complex assets would be an advantage.
• Experience of dealing with Regulators and/or Governmental departments
• Application of principles and methods that ensure effective information management, modelling and data security.
• Knowledge and experience in the Nuclear Industry would be an advantage, particularly decommissioning
• SAMP- strategic asset management would be a plus
• Excellent report writing skills
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• Ability to speak French would be an advantage
Olivia is a Key Account Consultant based in the South West, UK. She has 8 years experience in recruitment and account management focusing on accounts across major UK nuclear new build and development programmes.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.