Would you like to work with state-of-the-art radiation monitoring and neutron flux systems for the nuclear industry?
Within the engineering teams and scope, the Document Controller will support the operational team on a nuclear new build project on maintaining the document control and file management system.
- Inform Project Team of updated and new information as its status changes
- Maintain electronic and paper-based filing systems for each design discipline including drawings, specifications, various design related communication etc.
- Ensures that all this information is up to date, out-of-date documents are superseded.
- Regularly update various trackers, registers and other tools to ensure that all stored information is accessible and easy to find.
- Assist in the creation of reports
- Liaise with other departments to receive various reports in a timely manner
- Provide tracking status reports
- Compile Monthly Progress Reports and ensures that it’s approved by the Project Manager
- Arrange reproduction of the approved report
- Promote data protection principles in your own work and your environment
- 5 years experience in document control
- Experienced user of internet based document control systems
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Previous experience in the nuclear industry is an advantage
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- At least basic French knowledge
- Planning and Organising skills