For a well-known client at a new build NPP in Finland, we are looking for an Electrical PTW Officer for a contractor role until the end of January 2021.
As an Electrical PTW Officer, you manage the technical clarification of work orders and permits to test.
Besides the work orders and permits, the responsibilities include the following:
– Creation and validation of blockings & simulations, as well the execution of blockings and simulations
– Overseeing In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions
– Coordination of activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units
– Preparation of Permit to Work documentation
– Electrical engineering degree or Diploma, or
experienced qualified journeyman/craftsman/tradesman
– 5 years’ relevant experience in power plants and/or oil and gas plants and/or manufacturing plants
– 5 years’ experience with electrical work orders and blockings as user or 2 years as a provider
– Detailed knowledge about the electrical process documentation
– Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
– General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement & instrumentation technology
– General understanding of electrical technology
– Computer literacy in MS-Office
– English fluent
– Ability to use different project databases, software etc.
– Experience in nuclear power plants
– Knowledge about EPR technology
– Working experience in Permit to work offices
– French, German or Finnish languages
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.