For a well-known client in the United Arab Emirates, we are seeking Five Information Security Threat Hunting Specialists for a six month contract role.
This is a 2nd line technical role that is responsible for identifying malicious activity inside the perimeter of the ENEC corporate environment.This role requires a deeply technical understanding of Malware and an enquiring mind that will root out compromised devices and then lead and direct the ENEC incident response.
Technical Triage Responsibility:
– In depth analysis of indicators of compromise trawling through aggregated log data to identify malicious activity that could potentially compromise the confidentiality, integrity or availability of ENEC’s critical data.
Investigate Alerts Responsibility:
– Analysis of alerts generated across all devices within the confines of ENEC’s corporate environment; conducting microscopic examinations of all elements of security data sets.
Advanced Analysis Responsibility:
– Examine full packet captures, netflow logs and all other associated artifacts fully concluding the route origin of any malicious activity.
SIEM Rule Implementation Responsibility:
– Create effective, IDS and SIEM rules which can be deployed in the environment to detect malicious activity.
HSE, Security and Continuity of Operation Responsibility:
– Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the Division/Department/Section by delivery of the HSE Management Program to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service and a responsible environmental attitude.
– Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them to one’s self, others and organization assets.
– Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to Crisis Management and Business Continuity in order to continue mission-critical activities
Minimum Preferred Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ experience, Diploma, Military or Police Academy graduate with 10 years experience, or High School with 12 years’ experience Experience 4 years relevant experience, or longer according to qualification
Experience 4 years relevant experience, or longer according to qualification
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.