Hoping to change your PTW status from a user into a provider?
This is your chance of adding not only issuing skillset in your CV while working in a new-build NPP but also gaining valuable experience on the fuel loading phase.
As a Mechanical PTW Officer, you will be responsible for the technical clarification of work orders or permits to test, and creation and validation of blockings and simulations. You will also oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions.
Besides the tasks mentioned above:
– Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units
– Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
– Mechanical Engineering degree, or years of equivalent experience from an NPP
– Experience in power plants (nuclear, oil&gas…).
– 5 years of experience with mechanical work orders and blocking as a user, or 2 years as a provider
– General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
– General understanding of electrical technology
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.