For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates, we are currently looking for a Project Manager – MSLP &Distribution Smart Center.
Project Management: Manage the projects efficiently and effectively and be able to understand, interpret and relate an organization’s strategy and vision to the big data team, build personal relationships with the big data team as well as to promote a true big data culture
- Solution Collaborate between the needs of the organization and the big data scientists and the big data engineers. Responsible for managing the full life-cycle of a solution. This includes creating the requirements analysis, the platform selection, design of the technical architecture, design of the application design and development, testing, and deployment of the proposed solution.
- Recommendation & Presentation: Document use cases, solutions and recommendations; describe the structure and behavior of a big data solution and how that big data solution can be delivered using big data technology
- Coordination: Assist program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects of any kind
- Trouble Shooting: Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution, work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and be a self-starter
- Team Player: work in teams, as a big data environment is developed in a team of employees with different discipline, work in a fast-paced agile development environment
Benchmarking: To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them; To be able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms.
- 10 – 15 Year experience
- Min 5 years UAE experience
- Min 5 years’ experience in UAE Govt Sector or similar organizations
- Big Data Project implementation experience
- Utility Industry experience
- Experience in Data Analysis and Data Management projects