Thomas Thor Associates are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner of Cyclife UK. As a key player in Decommissioning and Waste Management, Cyclife is a brand created by EDF Group dedicated to decommissioning project and waste issues.
Cyclife’s decommissioning concept is a waste-led solutions approach, in response to nuclear industry operational and decommissioning challenges. The UK business is embarking upon a period of considerable expansion, making this an exciting time to join them and be part of their ambitious Cyclife journey.
Cyclife are now seeking a Security Manager to be based from their head offices in Cumbria to be responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of (Approved) Nuclear Site Security Plan (NSSP) As well as the development, implementation and maintenance of Counter Terrorism Contingency Plan and the implementation of Cyclife UK Ltd. security requirements at the head office and wider business.
- Ensuring security measures from the approved Site Security Plan are implemented and tested.
- Completion and maintenance of relevant assessments in support of Nuclear site Security Plan; Site Categorisation, Vital Areas, Physical Protection and Cyber Protection Systems, threat and Risk Assessment.
- Maintenance and completion of Security Improvement Schedule.
- Communication of change to Regulators as appropriate.
- Support the development and maintenance of an appropriate Culture for Security
- Ensure that MRF Site Security Instructions are prepared and communicated in accordance
- Arrangement for personnel Security vetting- support vetting officer as appropriate.
- Support to Waste Management arrangements including WAR to ensure MRF remains within scope and outcomes of NSSP.
- Ensure development and maintenance of SQEP for security in Cyclife; development and delivery of appropriate training packages.
- Liaising with the Stakeholders including ONR-CNSS, Guard force, Cyclife UK Ltd., police, emergency services and local authorities on matters of site security.
- Development and communication of SYOPs should these be required by Cyclife or in support of contract works.
- Implementation and management of the appointed Contract Security Guard Force.
- Management of costs associated with Site Security function within MRF budget.
- Provide a review for quarterly and annual review of Safety Environment and Security.
- Work closely with the Deputy Security Manager to ensure that where a transition is required current work streams and priorities are understood/
- Security Check (SC) security clearance
- Awareness of ONR(CNSS) requirements for nuclear licensed sites
- Knowledge of Security at a Nuclear Licensed Site
- Knowledge of UK Safeguards regime
Training/Qualifications may include:
- NSAN Security Triple Bar
- Nuclear Law and Nuclear Security and Safeguards Regulations – equivalent
- Delivery of Nuclear Security and Safeguards – equivalent
- Security Assessment Principles and associated Technical Assessment and Inspection guides.
- SY003A Nuclear Site Security Plan
- SY-026 Risk Management and Information Security Governance
- SY004 Site Security Manual
- SY-009-T1 Security for Senior Managers
- MRF Security Organisation
- HS-002 Events and LFE
- National Security Vetting (training course – CPNI / DISA or similar)