For one of our clients operating in Finland, we are looking for a System Handover Lead. With your team, you will be involved in all Nuclear Island systems transfers from Construction Organization to the Commissioning and Operations Organizations. This is a 7-month contractor role placed on-site in Eurajoki, Finland.
As System Handover Lead you coordinate the progress of specific technical topics with complicated or multi-party interfaces leading to the completion of systems selected by the Project through Readiness Assessment Reviews.
– Daily business such as Coordinating the completion of required tasks to ensure (sub)-system completion and handover; Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed and supervise the transfer processes according to Commissioning Procedure; Consolidates related information and defines the progress of each system for engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
– Periodic review in order to track the progress (Remaining activities; Open points review and closure action and Schedule. Defines completion actions and tracks in a recorded dashboard, and Transfer preparation
– Organize inspections
– Open Points management: Database management; Coordinating transforming open points into scheduling; Transfers analysis and workshops animation; close interaction and interface with the end customer”s management/inspection team and with project teams
– Risks management; in charge of highlighting potential new risks and updating the existing Risk Registers
– Interface with the Owner: Commissioning / Operations (IOI) organization; Readiness Review; LCI/KOT inspection preparation and execution; Cooperation regarding files completion and readiness; Open Points management; Specific technical points treatment
– Direct interface with the end customer and The Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority.
– Sufficient Engineer degree
– Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance) incl. project management, contract management, or strategic planning
– Specifically, experience in large projects management.
– Ability to lead complex negotiation to reach agreements; to monitor and re-negotiate; make decisions; mitigate risks and manage disputes associated with contracts and stakeholders.
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites, Access and/or Excel (data analysis)
– Document writing capacity
– Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries
– Excellent English language skills
– Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) technology knowledge
– Good interpersonal skills
– Client & results-oriented
– Attention to detail
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.