Electrical Expert – Power Electricity
Nuclear Power Plants
Sector: Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management,Nuclear Operation, Maintenance & LTO
- Managing the various aspects relating to electrical power for construction or renovation projects at conventional and nuclear power stations.
- Taking charge of design, use of calculation softwares, perform renovation and optimization studies for electrical systems, in compliance with local and international standards and regulations
- Setting out the ratings of equipment, technical specifications and the general design of electrical systems, including generators, generator protections, generator breakers, power transformers, MV and LV motors, AC and DC electrical boards, DC and Safe AC systems, emergency diesel generating sets, cabling…
- Taking charge of the invitations to tender, the analysis and technical-commercial negotiation of bids as well as the awarding of contracts for the supply of electrical equipment or services
- Overseeing the management of interfaces relating to other technical disciplines or with the customer’s installation
- Conducting a technical-commercial follow-up of contracts
- Taking part in factory tests, in the supervision of on-site assembly and in commissioning tests for electrical equipment or systems
- Providing consulting in the field of electrical systems of nuclear and conventional generation units
- Keeping an eye on changes on the market, best practices as well as advances in electrical/ nuclear standards and regulatory requirements
- Participating in the improvement of methods used in the electrical engineering field for nuclear generation units
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.