Nuclear Engineer Radiation Protection
Sector: Nuclear Operation, Maintenance & LTO
WANTED : RADIATION PROTECTION ENGINEER
Do you want to be part in exciting nuclear project ? If yes, this job is for you !
We are looking for a Radiation Protection Engineer to join a new atomic adventure in the lovely city of Brussels.
Your responsibilities :
- You will be involve in radiation calculation but also will do some ALARA follow-up of nuclear installations. You will be using computer codes such as : RayXpert, Microshield and MCNP
- You will participate to the co-development of waste characterisation methodologies but also contribute to the subsequent measurement campaigns
- You will be involve with technical follow-up of contracts and commissioning of Radiation Monitoring systems but also writing technical specification
- You will verify the technical work performed by peers
- You will provide regular feedback about ongoing activities
- You will work closely with client, radioactive waste management agencies and safety authorities
- You are ready to go on-site time to time
Qualification & Experience :
- You have a master degree in Engineering or Sciences (preferably in physics)
- You have a knowledge of Radiological Characterisation is an asset
- You are meticulous and to get to the bottom of things
- You are speak very well French or Dutch
- You master English language like no one else
You feel this job is meant to be yours ? Feel free to apply with your updated resume and with a quick summary of why you would fit best for the role
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
As a recruiter with a business development background, Anouchka puts human values and professionalism at the centre of her daily life at Thomas Thor. A native French speaker, fluent in English and a pinch of Russian, she will always be glad to advise you on your recruitment needs and with your career path.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.