Software Quality Engineer
Sector: Nuclear Operation, Maintenance & LTO
Software Quality Engineer, we want you !
Do you want to be part of international nuclear international projects while learning everyday ? Don’t go any further, you are at the right place !
We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to join teams working on LTO and Decommissioning project in Belgium!
Your responsibilities :
- Maintains and hold the expertise in software qualification.
- Ensures the discussion with the safety authority.
- Integrates new technologies existing qualification methodologies.
- Coordinate and oversee the software qualification activities within the team.
- Analyse customer needs and requirements but also the global concept of operation.
- Review and assess detailed functional specification of the computer systems.
- Assess characteristics products design architecture.
- Make sure to know about component, circuit, product, and process level technologies to support the choice of the supplier’s products.
- Audit and verify the good implementation of software quality assurance process of the supplier’s product.
- Review software Project Life Cycle (PLC) deliverable such as software requirements, design documents, software verification and validations as per IEC or IEEE norms.
- Be responsible for escalating potential safety related risks to management.
Qualification & Experience :
- You have a master Degree in Electronic or Computer science (or equivalent)
- You have 10-15 years of experience and ready to share
- You have experience & knowledge in these following skills :
- Safety software development : Quality Assurance, Standards (such as IEC 60880, IEEE 7.4.3-2), development methods etc…
- Professional software development process
- CPU, operating system, assembler, watchdog
- Quality and project plans, Change and deviation management
- Risk Analysis / FMEA
- Tracability Matrix
- Functional analysis, Detailed design (Hardware Design Specification, System Detailed Design, etc.)
- Code Review,
- Unit test, Module / Functional test, Integration test, Validation test, non-regression testing
- FAT, SAT.
- You are native French AND/OR Dutch
- The language of Shakespeare has not secret for you
You feel this job is meant to be yours ? Feel free to apply with your updated resume and with a quick summary of why you would fit best for the role!
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
As a recruiter with a business development background, Anouchka puts human values and professionalism at the centre of her daily life at Thomas Thor. A native French speaker, fluent in English and a pinch of Russian, she will always be glad to advise you on your recruitment needs and with your career path.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.