Sector: Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management
Do you want to work in a unique industry with a long-term focus on climate and future energy solutions?
Are you motivated by new and complex projects? Read more!
There’s a current opportunity for a Lean Coordinator based in Tystberga. After an initial period on site, the position will be fully hybrid.
As LEAN coordinator, you will report to the Head of Department for Transformation & Coordination.
- Plan and lead the work within LEAN initiative together with appointed representatives from different departments and units.
- Set up systems for documentation and follow-up of the work.
- Plan and conduct workshops, including documentation and follow-up.
- Planning ongoing work and securing resources to reach planned completion dates.
- Report progress to management team.
- Project manager background with a focus on planning and documentation.
- Improvement work such as LEAN, Six Sigma or similar.
- At least 2-4 years of experience from self-propelled work with a structured approach to LEAN or similar programs.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Pasqualina Di Caprio
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Pasqualina Di CaprioLinkedin
I am Pasqualina, Search and Process consultant for Europe with a background in cultural mediation, sales and recruitment. Helping people take their next steps in their career is what makes me happy and I am proud to contribute to Thomas Thors mission to create a better world!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.