Sector: Nuclear Operation, Maintenance & LTO
PSA Engineer hear us out !
Do you feel you can be part of Belgium decommissioning projects ? Or do you prefer working on French challenging nuclear projects ? In both cases, if yes, this job is for you!
We are looking for a PSA Engineer exciting to join new atomic adventure ! We have two openings: one in the beautiful city of Brussels and another one under the bright sun of Marseille.
Your responsibilities :
- You will perform probabilistic safety assessment to meet the regulatory requirements regarding the development of internal/external hazards/events Level 1 PSA.
- You will update the existing internal events models (using Risk Spectrum PSA) taking into consideration the following elements :
- The current condition of the plant (experience feedback for the development of operating profiles, operating procedures, plant modifications..).
- The State-of-the-Art methodologies.
- The existing Level 1 PSA models to evaluate their adequacy to perform PSA applications.
- Support to the Operator while using these models for various applications(assessment of plant modification, decision-making process, optimising the training programs of operators…).
- Present and/or justify the results of the studies in front of the client and Safety Authorities.
Qualification & Experience :
- You have a master degree in Engineering (Master in Nuclear Science is a strong asset).
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in Level 1 PSA techniques in nuclear energy or equivalent sectors (Fault Tree Analysis, Event Tree Analysis, RAMS, FMECA…)
- You know RiskSpectrum® PSA software, KB3/Andromeda (EDF).
- You have an experience in performing internal/external Hazards PSA.
- Additional asset : Computer Languages such as Visual Basic
You feel this job is meant to be yours ? Feel free to apply with your updated resume and with a quick summary of why you would fit best for the role
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
As a recruiter with a business development background, Anouchka puts human values and professionalism at the centre of her daily life at Thomas Thor. A native French speaker, fluent in English and a pinch of Russian, she will always be glad to advise you on your recruitment needs and with your career path.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.