Sector: Nuclear New Build
Are you a Project Manager looking for your next project? Thomas Thor has a long-term contract opportunity available based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on Sizewell C, a proposed new nuclear station that has been granted planning permission with construction expected to commence in 2024. It is a nationally significant infrastructure project with a vital role in the UK’s climate change agenda and energy policy. The project will have a big impact in the drive to reduce carbon emissions in the UK.
As a Project Manager, you will support provide operational sponsorship direction and oversight to the Civil Works Programme Delivery Team.
Operational leader acting as the Intelligent Client working in collaboration with the Delivery Team organisation to ensure oversight, performance management and assurance of the scope, schedule, budget, and costs of the Delivery Team
- Alignment of the Delivery Team schedule with Sizewell C key milestones at a summary level ensuring that client requirements are communicated to the Delivery Team
- Development of schedule for delivery of the works and estimate in line with replication and other delivery requirements.
- Escalation and resolution of relevant matters outside of the Delivery Team’s delegation of authority
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or Managerial
- Experience of Project and Programme Management
- Experience of managing contractors on large construction projects
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
Location: London England, 2 or 3 days on site, rest of the days working remotely.
IR35 Determination: Inside.
Click the apply button now to send over your CV, we will call you to discuss the role in more detail. Even if your CV is not up to date then please send the most recent version, and we can discuss your recent experience on the phone.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Lisa is a Search and Process consultant, based in Finland, specialized in the UK nuclear market. Experience in successfully placing engineering, technical and administrative personnel on both permanent and contract assignments across different countries.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.