Project Resource Planner
Sector: Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management
Interesting opportunity for an administrative star who can act as a project planner across all the organisation’s departments and its projects.
This is a full-time contract position for 12 months + extension. It is in Tystberga (Nyköping area) and on-site work applies to this service at least 80%.
- Helping project managers to build up project plans for individual projects (change projects, investment projects and customer projects)
- Build total resource planning across all projects divided by department and time period
- Build warning message for staff overallocation
- Raise schedule or resource issues based on planning data
- Together with the project manager, update project plans on an ongoing basis, including information on % complete
- Independently plan certain projects including follow-up against allocated resources
- Compile material for priority meetings
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent at MS Project and Excel
- Fact-based, analytical and structured
- Persistent and driving
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English
- Problem solver
Pasqualina Di Caprio
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Pasqualina Di CaprioLinkedin
I am Pasqualina, Search and Process consultant for Europe with a background in cultural mediation, sales and recruitment. Helping people take their next steps in their career is what makes me happy and I am proud to contribute to Thomas Thors mission to create a better world!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.