Sector: Nuclear Operation, Maintenance & LTO
We are currently looking for a Design Engineer to work for one of our clients in Brussels, Belgium. It’s a contract role for a year with a possibility for extension.
As a Design Engineer, you will be working on projects in Belgian nuclear power plants in the field of control and management of processes. You will be responsible for:
- Basic engineering
- Writing technical specifications
- Coordination of detailed engineering
- Contract management
- Site monitoring
- Writing test procedures
- Coordination and implementation of testing
- Compiling and evaluating documentation packages
- Experience in an industrial, preferably chemical environment
- Nuclear experience is an added value
- Basic knowledge of electricity (AREI, electrical equipment, principles of cable calculation and selectivity, etc.)
- Control of processes with relays and discrete electronics
- Reading and interpreting process, single-wire and electrical schematics
- Process instrumentation and piping
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
A trusted Recruitment Consultant with strong ability to manage recruiting processes and deliver high-quality results. I have a broad experience in recruiting for a wide range of roles across nuclear and renewables within UK, EMEA region and North America.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.