Area Integration Lead
Area Integration Lead
Sector: Nuclear New Build
Area Integration Lead – Thomas Thor has a long-term contract opportunity available based in Bridgwater, Somerset.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on Hinkley Point C, where we are building two new nuclear reactors, the first in a new generation of nuclear power stations in the UK providing low carbon electricity for around six million homes. Marking a significant milestone in the revitalisation of our nuclear power industry, HPC will make a major contribution to the UK’s move to reduce carbon emissions.
As the Area Integration Lead, you will ensure that there is a sequence of installation across multiple contracts within your designated area, from manufacturing completion through to site construction, erection, and commissioning.
- Ensuring that detailed plans are developed which integrate, co-ordinate and sequence work activities to achieve the optimum construction sequence, including several contractor interfaces. Including:
- Equipment and bulk material introduction routing, equipment installation and material handling
- Identification of Site Need Dates for equipment and materials
- Supporting a coordinated approach to the provision of common shared services such as scaffold, temporary services, and utilities,
- Recognising the importance of other supporting activities such as laydown areas, and work area coordination for activities such as housekeeping and work face storage.
- Promoting Area Management collaboration between Delivery Integration, Project Controls, Area MDT members and supply chain partners
- Oversee the implementation of Delivery Work Packs, Hotspot management and Interface Data Sheets to support the Area Handover process.
- Advocating safe and effective planning of works for site construction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience delivering highly complex projects
- Experience of Engineering, Procurement, Construction activities, Programme progress and Planning and the integration of these activities
- Good understanding of project planning processes
- Strong management and communication skills
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset 5 days a week on site
IR35 Determination: Inside.
Click the apply button now to send over your CV, we will call you to discuss the role in more detail. Even if your CV is not up to date then please send the most recent version, and we can discuss your recent experience on the phone.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.