Sector: Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management
Do you want to work in a unique industry with a long-term focus on climate and future energy solutions?
Are you motivated by growing professionally as a Project Manager and gaining experience with international clients and complex projects?
We have the opportunity for you.
- Run customer projects within given frameworks regarding specification, safety, environment, work environment, radiation safety and quality requirements.
- Resource allocation, schedule and budget.
- Participate in the quotation work and ensure the conditions for efficient work.
- Lead project meetings with the customer and report to the steering group.
- Run the project team and be responsible for ensuring that employees in the customer project receive ongoing information and instructions to be able to solve their tasks.
- Document on an ongoing basis and analyse and remedy changes or additional jobs.
- University or civil engineering degree in a relevant field.
- At least three years of experience in project management.
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English in speech and writing.
- You dare to ask questions to develop working methods and constantly want to move forward.
- You are good at building relationships with your team and customers in a trust-inspiring way.
Pasqualina Di Caprio
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Pasqualina Di CaprioLinkedin
I am Pasqualina, Search and Process consultant for Europe with a background in cultural mediation, sales and recruitment. Helping people take their next steps in their career is what makes me happy and I am proud to contribute to Thomas Thors mission to create a better world!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.