Civil Works Site Engineer
Sector: Nuclear Operation, Maintenance & LTO
Civil Work Site Engineer
We are looking for a Civil work site Engineer to operate on the Doel Nuclear Power Plant!
You will be in charge and address the technical follow-up of the civil works activities on site, related to the multiple project on going on the site of Doel
Your responsibilities :
- You will act as an interface between the company’s back office, the customer and the contractors carrying out the work
- You will participate to the inspection of the contractor’s execution activities, checking compliance with plans and execution documents
- You will be involve in the verification and the monitoring of quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) requirements
- You will manage of technical interfaces between contractors and follow-up of major design modifications
- You will take action and participation in regular meetings with stakeholders: progress, challenges, interfaces, HSE, and many others
- You will draft work orders and site orders, issuing notes on execution and deficiencies, and checking progress reports prepared by contractors
- You will be involve in permanent exchange of information on the progress of work, studies
Qualification & Experience
- You have a civil/structural engineer background
- You have a first professional experience in an engineering environment
- You are fluent in the language of Van Gogh (Molière is also an asset)
- English has not secret for you
- Willing to learn and bring your knowledge and energy to your team
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
As a recruiter with a business development background, Anouchka puts human values and professionalism at the centre of her daily life at Thomas Thor. A native French speaker, fluent in English and a pinch of Russian, she will always be glad to advise you on your recruitment needs and with your career path.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.