Sector: Major Infrastructure Project
Category: Defence and Military
Are you an experienced Scheduler seeking an exhilarating opportunity to boost your career? We’re on the lookout for a committed and skilled individual to join us as a Contract Scheduler. In this position, you’ll not only enhance your career but also play a pivotal part in driving the triumph of our projects while fostering seamless collaboration among diverse teams.
What this role offers:
- Salary Range $70-80/hour depending on experience.
- Long term contract: 18 months
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc.)
- Unmatched 401k
What You’ll Do:
As a Scheduler with Our Client, you will be at the heart of our project planning and execution. Here are some of the key responsibilities you’ll take on:
- Mentorship and Support: Provide guidance and support to site Scheduling personnel, fostering a collaborative and high-performing team environment.
- Collaborative Planning: Work closely with Engineering, Construction, and Operational teams to develop detailed schedules, ensuring projects stay on track and within deadlines.
- Scheduling Analysis: Assist in analyzing and auditing scheduling processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Master Program Scheduling: Develop and modify project schedules, as well as integrate multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Support Across the Board: Play a pivotal role in proposal scheduling as needed and provide valuable support to Project Teams when required.
Is This Role for You?
If you possess the following skills and qualifications, you could be the perfect fit for this role:
- Effective Communication: Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, are a must to succeed in this role.
- Problem-Solving: Critical thinking skills and the ability to independently solve complex problems will be invaluable.
- Organization: Strong organizational skills and a focus on achieving defined end results are essential in managing multiple schedules effectively.
- Software Proficiency: A thorough understanding of Primavera and Microsoft scheduling software is crucial for success.
- Industry Knowledge: Basic knowledge and understanding of industry scheduling terminology will be advantageous.
- Education: Some college or post-secondary education is preferred, but a minimum of five years of related experience in a construction environment will also be considered.
- Experience: You should have three or more years of experience in related scheduling assignments to excel in this role.
- Computer Proficiency: Certifications in computer proficiency are a plus, or equivalent education is acceptable.
Thomas-Thor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Kate is proud to be part of the North American Contracts team as a recruiting consultant. Her background is in Human Resource Development, and she has a passion for helping people. She supports Thomas Thor and the nuclear workforce by finding, building, and maintaining relationships with the best talent in North America.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.