Contract position - Brussel
Sector: Nuclear Operation, Maintenance & LTO
Your mission :
- You will manage and follow-up the design and/or implementation of the project
- You will participate in the design and the budgeting to consolidate them for the project as a whole
- Define the overall schedule, control the services provided for the project, monitor progress in terms of on-time delivery and expected profitability
- Define the tasks after consulting the experts and authorise the project team to carry them out;
- Organise meetings with the client and support the client as a partner in providing the client’s added value to the project.
- Liaise internally with the competence centres and support departments (legal, finance, IT, risk management, communication, etc.)
- Coordinate actions at the interfaces between disciplines, verify the appropriate integration of the various disciplines in the project
- Maintain technical and commercial contacts with customers and partners; define commercial actions where appropriate;
- ensure the relevant administrative tasks related to the procedures with the support of a project assistant
Your profile :
- You have 10 to 15 years of proven experience, including at least 5 years as a project manager or assistant project manager, and you are familiar with engineering processes (sequencing, contractual approaches, etc.).
- Your mother tongue is French and you are fluent in English. Speaking Dutch is a strong asset!
- Located in the Brussels HQ with frequent visits to the Belgian NPP site (Tihange, also Doel) and occasionally visits outside Belgium
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
As a recruiter with a business development background, Anouchka puts human values and professionalism at the centre of her daily life at Thomas Thor. A native French speaker, fluent in English and a pinch of Russian, she will always be glad to advise you on your recruitment needs and with your career path.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.