Contract position - Brussel
Sector: Nuclear Operation, Maintenance & LTO
Your mission :
- You’ll manage the various aspects of structural integrity of mechanical components related to both RCC-M, ASME Section III Codes, Eurocode… for the construction/operation of existing or new nuclear power plants.
- Carry out all the calculations of the RCC-M and ASME mechanical and piping components (piping lines and supporting systems) and including Class 1, 2&3 components.
- Conduct Finite-Elements Analyses for thermal and pressure fatigue evaluation of mechanical and piping components with respect to RCC-M and ASME Codes
- You will be aware of all the different analyses : mechanical, thermal and pressure transients applicable mechanical and piping/support components of nuclear units
- You will help the client to safely restart their nuclear units through fast and judicious justification for continuation in case of alteration of the structural integrity of an RCC-M (or ASME) component
- You’ll predict the response of structures under static and dynamic loading
- Conduct or review structural analyses using computational software (such as ANSYS, SYSTUS…) for static loads or dynamic loads , in case of linear or non-linear analysis.
Your profile :
Required experience: Mechanical Calculations by Finite Elements
- Mechanical or Civil Engineer with few years of experience in structural analysis
- and design
- Knowledge in Finite Elements and Mechanical Calculations
- Knowledge in the RCC-M and ASME Section III Codes
- Knowledge in international codes and standards (Eurocodes, RCC-M Code, ASME Code…)
- is a great asset
- A background in structural assessment of French nuclear components and piping is an
- Knowledge of nuclear domain and safety is considered as an asset
- You speak French or Dutch
- You are fluent in English
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
As a recruiter with a business development background, Anouchka puts human values and professionalism at the centre of her daily life at Thomas Thor. A native French speaker, fluent in English and a pinch of Russian, she will always be glad to advise you on your recruitment needs and with your career path.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.