Test Engineer – DE1JP00003538 – Surry
Long-term contract opening in Virginia
Sector: Major Infrastructure Project
Thomas Thor now has a very long-term contract opening for a Test Engineer for a client in Virginia.
* Obtain Dominion Energy Test Engineering Qualifications
* Work with application specific engineering team to gain understanding for different system functions and system requirements
* Review and Approve Software-in-loop test plans developed by equipment vendor
* Review and Approve Factory acceptance test plans developed by equipment vendor
* Review and gain a thorough understanding of Application requirements as driven by design specifications, regulatory requirements, and software/hardware requirements assisted by the requirements lead engineer
* Development of Site Acceptance Test Plans
* Development of Site Acceptance Test Procedures with detailed test instructions based on the Test Plan’s strategy
* Development of Post Design Change Test Plans using detailed analysis, research, and design reviews including plant walkdowns, interaction with Operations, and the implementing department(s)
* Development of Post Design Change Test Procedures
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience:
* Basic knowledge of engineering theories and principles;
* Hardware and software I&C test experience;
* Strong oral and written communication skills (includes technical writing);
* Strong personal computer skills;
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Senior Technical Recruiter with 30+ years experience in successfully placing engineering, technical, professional & administrative personnel on temporary/contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions at power plants, industrial & manufacturing facilities, engineering consulting firms, and professional services offices.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.