Principal Environmental Consultant – Offshore Wind
Boutique Environmental Consultancy
Sector: Offshore wind
Our client is a boutique environmental consultancy with a commitment to work-life balance.
Not only do they offer complete flexibility in your working patterns and locations, but they also provide entirely tailored development pathways to help you achieve your career goals. And let’s not forget about their very competitive salary and benefits package.
With their specialised focus on the environment and their commitment to helping you succeed, this is a truly unique opportunity.
- Lead and deliver technical work on feasibility studies, EIA, HRA, MCZ, WFD assessments for major offshore wind and infrastructure projects.
- Provide consenting advice to help clients meet their strategic objectives.
- Perform peer review of documentation, including Intelligent Client reviews of third-party deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant professional qualifications and experience shall be considered.
- Experience working on offshore or marine projects.
- Experience within a specialist environmental discipline – e.g., ornithology, ecology, marine mammal observation, etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for more information.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Hi, I’m Pavi. An out-of-the-box thinker recognised for training and developing staff, optimising their skills to consistently surpass all individual and team performance goals. I’ve specialised in permanent placement across a wide range of industrial sectors in the UK and globally, integrating conventional contingency and professional headhunt approaches. I’m really excited at this opportunity at Thomas Thor to support recruitment challenges across our partners. Also, looking to influence all stakeholders and work collaboratively with all of you to achieve personal and professional growth.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.