Sr. Civil Engineer
We are assisting our client, a global engineering firm that ranks in the top 100 best places to work with a Sr. Civil Engineer search near Knoxville, TN. The Sr. Civil Engineer will lead design project teams to create world-class designs that support the Department of Energy complexes.
What This Role Offers:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus program – Well above industry standards.
- 401(k) – 6.5%
- Generous PTO program
- Employee stocks program
- Lead the civil design of projects from the conceptual phase through design completion for project needs and requirements that are set forth by the project managers
- Prepare civil equipment: packaged equipment and construction specifications and data sheets, Request for Qualifications (RFQ’s), technical bid summaries, and purchase recommendations.
- Review civil vendor drawings, and data interface with suppliers, clients other engineering disciplines, detailers, and designers.
- Participate in the development of project schedule, scope, budget staffing planning and construction planning. Responsible for effective management of change orders
- * Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering – Required
- Master of Science in Civil Engineer – A Plus
- 7+ years of Civil Engineering experience – Required
- EPC project experience – Preferred
- Professional Engineering License – Preferred
- Expert knowledge of standard engineering techniques and procedures. Strong computer skills (e.g. AutoCAD, MicroStation, BIM (Revit), Civil 3D, PLS, PLS-CADD, RISA-3D, MathCADD), and/or hydraulic, hydrologic, pavement, civil analysis programs
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Josh joined Thomas Thor in 2021 as a Sr. Recruitment Consultant. His position includes the creation and execution of effective search strategies and the management of clients and candidates. Josh comes to Thomas Thor with a background in recruitment. During his 8+ years in search, he has completed over 100 assignments, in a variety of areas including operations, human resources, manufacturing, engineering, quality, Environmental health & safety (EHS), and accounting. He has a complete understanding of the marketplace, compensation programs, and delivering value-added results to customers nationwide.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.