Global lifting organisation at HPC
Site Planner – FAYAT Lifting
We are looking for a Site Planner to strengthen the site team, you will join a global lifting organisation on Hinkley Point C. Fayat Lifting provides a large range of handling and lifting equipment for high-tech industries including the nuclear industry.
As the Site Planner, you work in support of the Construction Manager, in a transversal operation aimed at improving the global management of the project.
- Maintaining the Primavera P6 programmes up to date and Identifying planning scope, major constraints, and contract requirements in collaboration with all project’s team
- Participating integrated planning meetings with project stakeholders
- Producing and documenting the planning deliverables including programmes, planning philosophy, presentations, and reports.
- Updating progress weekly utilising project controls tools
- Ensure the client planning of the entire project, respond to client requests concerning the programme, on Primavera P6
- Monitoring the subcontractors with the Site QHSE Manager
- Coordinate transport subcontracting with the Purchasing department
- Implement high-performance processes/good practices that bring added value to the project teams, make them known and disseminate them
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with Primavera
- Experience of planning services within industrial projects within the construction industry
- Excellent motivational and people skills
About Fayat Lifitng
Fayat manufacture, transport, install, commission and maintain large capacity travelling cranes and other handling devices for the HPC Project.
Please click on the apply now button to send us your application – or contact Lisa Morgan at Thomas Thor for further information.
If you are interested but your CV is not up to date, please send this over, we can discuss this opportunity and your relevant experience in more detail during a telephone appointment.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.