We are assisting our client who is a Fortune 500 manufacturing company with a Facilities Manager search near Taneytown, MD. The Facilities Manager will report directly to the Plant manager and help develop and implement improved processes and procedures. As well as interacting with leaders throughout the organizations to ensure the manufacturing organization plans and priorities are aligned with their strategic goals.
What This Role Offers:
- Competitive Base salary + Annual Bonus
- Benefits Starting Day 1 (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 401(k) 6% company match
- Generous PTO plan that is above industry standards
- Company paid pension plan!!!
- Establish and achieve maintenance budgets to keep equipment running at peak performance
- Assesses cost-effectiveness and feasibility of manufacturing processes; makes and implements recommendations to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Provides guidance and oversight in the development and execution of plant renovations and expansions, coordinate outside contractors and vendors.
- Design manufacturing processes, tools, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining, and material handling.
- Coordinate preventative maintenance and training for production equipment
- Implement development plans and succession planning for all key team members. Identify training needs and work to make training available
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.