Sr. Cost Accountant
Category: Manufacturing and Production
We are assisting our client, a Fortune 500 manufacturing company with a Sr. Cost Accountant search near Raleigh, North Carolina. The Sr. Cost Accountant will act as an integral part of the regional accounting team in performing cost accounting responsibilities, supporting finance business partners, and plant leadership.
What This Role Offers:
- Competitive Base Salary + Annual Bonus
- Company-paid pension plan!!!
- Benefits Starting Day 1 (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 401(k) 6% company match
- Generous PTO plan that is above industry standards
- Support the Accounting Supervisor and Finance Business Partners in the calculation of standard costs, rates and/or costing standards and analyze impacts in the product cost
- Research, troubleshoot, and answer basic to complex questions and advise the Finance Business Partner organization on cost model issues (including In and Out margins analysis, participate and support project reviews, support special costing projects for customer quotations, productivity, efficiency and utilization analysis, etc.)
- Analyze variances from standard through financial closing of work orders on a timely basis, investigating the source of and resolving large variances
- Work cross-functionally with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Planning, Project Management, and Engineering to complete all job responsibilities on a timely basis
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.