Network Studies Sr Engineer
United Arab Emirates
Sector: Power Industry
Category: Public Sector and Government
Job Specific Responsibilities:
● Review the power transmission network model and ensure validated.
● Liaise with DOE, AADC, ADDC,Co and other stakeholders on specific connection requirements.
● Reiview and Validate the power network analysis for normal and contingent scenarios results and conclusions and formulate the necessary recommendations for the Operation Planning and Real Time Sections and ensure both; power system operation plans and network topology are optimal..
● Conduct power network analysis needed for Root cause identification and fault diagnosis in case of system failures and faults Identify a security non-compliance issues, and formulate mitigation plans and the necessary recommendations for Asset Performance.
● Review the study team Reports and study outcomes, provide the study engineer with the practical and theoretical support.
● Utilize the Ms project, Maximo, PSSE, PsCAD/EMTDC, EMS, SCADA systems and GIS for planning and analysis purposes.
● Prepare the seasonal readiness reports (winter and summer) Network Constraints Reports and Risk Analysis Reports. ● Review network problems or anomalies that require appointing consultants to provide specialist support. Finalize preparation of the technical RFP chapters that describe the problem and the required scope of Work.
● complete review and validation of the Reports of the consultancy services provided for the beneficiary of the TRANSCO LDC.
● Implement all relevant section policies, processes, and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
● Execute the continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’ and changes in business environment, and leveraging insights. This includes supporting the related change management efforts
● Ensure adherence to all health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) policies and requirements
● Contribute to the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet the section requirements, policies and standards
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.