Head of General Services
United Arab Emirates
Sector: Power Industry
Category: Public Sector and Government
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of CICPA contracts for all power and RO plants and responsible for CICPA card application processes for Co Head office and LDC staff.
- Responsible for management of all Facility management, facility maintenance, security and cleaning contracts for Co Head office and LDC buildings.
- Manage the planning and delivery of administrative services including but not limited to government relations, office access control, employee ID and access cards, courier services, archiving and document control
- Management of company transport requirements and management of vehicle lease contract for company pool cars.
- Management of business travel bookings for hotels and flights in line with HR policy.
- Ensure all third-party contracts for facility management, travel and transport are renewed before expiry dates in line with company procurement policy.
- Responsible for validation of all supplier invoices related to all general services contracts.
- Organising and attending regular meetings with account managers of all general services contracted suppliers to monitor performance and discuss KPI and SLAs as per contract.
- Responsible for office fit out and refurbishment projects.
- Management of company events and catering projects.
- Monitor, plan and review Co service desk service requests and ensuring timely resolution of service requests.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.