Multiple Engineers (nuclear, mechanical, structural, electrical, process/chemical and safety)
Complex engineering project
Sector: Nuclear New Build
Our client, a well-known international organisation, is looking for experienced Engineers in different disciplines in Europe to lead the on a complex engineering project in the Netherlands. There are multiple open positions in the following disciplines: nuclear, mechanical, structural, electrical, process/chemical and safety.
Responsible for design of some specific structures, systems, or components of the facility.
- Interact with the North American engineering team to ensure consistency with the design and apply the lessons learned and good practices to the project; and modify the design in accordance with Dutch codes, standards, and regulations to obtain the final design of the Dutch medical isotope production facility.
- Support the licensing process of the facility.
- Work within an integrated team (engineering team and contractors) during the design, construction, and commissioning phases.
- Drafting requirements, technical specifications, and design packages.
- Performing and reviewing technical notes and calculations.
- Monitoring and controlling the consistency of the design, schedule, budget, and risks.
- Preferably a Master’s degree in an engineering discipline in accordance with the area of expertise (one or more of the following: nuclear, mechanical, structural, electrical, process/chemical and safety.)
- Approximately 5+ years of experience in engineering
- Experience with working in a safety sensitive environment; preferable under governmental supervision.
- Willingness to learn, understand, and develop new (nuclear) technology
- Willingness to learn nuclear regulations and requirements.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.