Nuclear Decommissioning Opportunity
Sector: Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management
Hear from the hiring manager:
“A complex portfolio of projects across 11 decommissioning Sites with more Sites due to be added to the portfolio in the near future. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Strategic Planning Team to develop and maintain the long-term project plans required to take our Southeast Sites (Sizewell A and Dungeness A) from their current state of decommissioning to the final end state.“
As a Site Planner, you will be an integrated member of the Sizewell or Dungeness site providing long-term project plans. Additionally, as a Site Planner you will;
- Identify and assess actions to mitigate delays, incorporate potential opportunities and to optimise the Site’s Critical Paths
- Assist in the Quantitative Risk Analysis of high-level Threats and Opportunities to determine date- and cost-based range forecasts
- Integrate information from several sources eg. Project schedules, Trends, Sites, Programme and Project Teams
- Report functionally to the Strategic Planning Manager and, working closely with the Site Management
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience within a relevant project planning environment, ideally in Primavera P6
- Understanding of cost and risk management principles
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders from project teams to management teams
Click the apply button now to send over your CV, we will call you to discuss the role in more detail. Even if your CV is not up to date then please send the most recent version, and we can discuss your recent experience on the phone.
- Flexible working – where possible
- 25 days (equivalent) annual leave – option to buy or sell up to 5 days each year
- Participation in Company Bonus Scheme (up to £4,500 per annum based on corporate objectives)
- Up to 13.5% employer pension contribution depending on individual contribution amount
- Access to training and development through the company performance management arrangements, supporting you in maintaining your personal Continuous Professional Development
Please be aware this role holder requires security clearance, or the ability to obtain said clearance
We value the unique differences that each of our colleagues bring to work every day and are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels respected, included, and able to perform at their best.
We are committed to creating a workplace that is diverse and inclusive, we therefore particularly welcome applications from Women, Black, Asian and Ethnic Minorities, LGBT+ and candidates with a disability as they are all underrepresented in our workforce.
We are happy to talk flexible working where possible.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Lisa is a Search and Process consultant, based in Finland, specialized in the UK nuclear market. Experience in successfully placing engineering, technical and administrative personnel on both permanent and contract assignments across different countries.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.