Design Project Manager
Design Project Manager
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sector: Major Infrastructure Project
We are assisting our client, a leading engineering design firm that consistently ranks in the Top 10 best firms in the world, with a Design Project Manager search near Albuquerque, NM. The Design Project Manager will play a pivotal role in designing facility and infrastructure projects for new construction, alterations, and redevelopment in the DOE and DOD.
What This Role Offers:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Industry-leading bonus program
- Employee Stock Options Program (ESOP)
- Incredible Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 401(k) 6% company match
- Generous PTO plan that is above industry standards
- Work to grow relationships and market share in their areas of expertise.
- Develop and maintain client and partner relationships by building trust and providing high levels of service.
- Plan, coordinate, communicate, and facilitate activities of several disciplines on multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Manage project delivery, including scoping, budgeting, maintaining schedules, meeting budget objectives, communicating, and meeting deadlines.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 7 – 20 years of related experience
- 3+ years of delivering Facilities and infrastructure projects.
- Professional registration or industry-related certifications preferred
Thomas-Thor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Josh joined Thomas Thor in 2021 as a Sr. Recruitment Consultant. His position includes the creation and execution of effective search strategies and the management of clients and candidates. Josh comes to Thomas Thor with a background in recruitment. During his 8+ years in search, he has completed over 100 assignments, in a variety of areas including operations, human resources, manufacturing, engineering, quality, Environmental health & safety (EHS), and accounting. He has a complete understanding of the marketplace, compensation programs, and delivering value-added results to customers nationwide.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.