Sr. Electrical Engineer
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Albuquerque, New Mexico
We are assisting our client, a leading engineering design firm that consistently ranks in the Top 10 best firms in the world, with a Sr. Electrical Engineering search near Albuquerque, NM. The Senior Electrical Engineer will lead the project team throughout the design and construction process, adapting Electrical plans according to budget constraints, design factors, and client needs.
What This Role Offers:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Industry-leading bonus program
- Employee Stock Options Program (ESOP)
- Incredible Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 401(k) 6% company match
- Generous PTO plan that is above industry standards
- Lead electrical design of projects from the conceptual phase through design completion for project needs and requirements that are set forth by the project managers.
- Prepare electrical equipment: packaged equipment specifications and data sheets, Request for Qualifications (RFQ’s), technical bid summaries, and purchase recommendations.
- Review electrical equipment vendor drawings; data interface with suppliers, clients other engineering disciplines, detailers, designers.
- Participate in development of project schedule, scope, budget staffing planning and construction planning. Responsible for effective management of change orders.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering – A Plus
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License – Required.
- 7+ years of industry-related experience
- Experience with EPC project delivery
- $100,000 – $140,000
Thomas-Thor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
Josh joined Thomas Thor in 2021 as a Sr. Recruitment Consultant. His position includes the creation and execution of effective search strategies and the management of clients and candidates. Josh comes to Thomas Thor with a background in recruitment. During his 8+ years in search, he has completed over 100 assignments, in a variety of areas including operations, human resources, manufacturing, engineering, quality, Environmental health & safety (EHS), and accounting. He has a complete understanding of the marketplace, compensation programs, and delivering value-added results to customers nationwide.
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.